The Finance Department strives to provide efficient and effective service and support to schools, staff, other departments, the Board of Trustees, and the Ministry of Education. Our staff are available to assist with any questions or concerns regarding accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgets, and other financial matters as well as to provide accurate financial information to assist with decision making and day-to-day operations.
Financial services include specialized support in the following areas:
- Budgeting, cash flow, financial reporting, and internal auditing
- Facilitating the development of and submission of the annual Board budget
- Analyzing General Legislative grants and estimates
- Reporting on the Budget on an ongoing basis
- Providing year-end audited financial statements and various special grant reports
- Coordinating banking services and capital financing
- Preparing reports and submissions to various levels of government
Payroll Services including pension administration, T4 distribution and records of employment.